Friday, January 18, 2013

Family Friday 2/52

Splitcat is back! bearing chocolate! also, a scarf for me, because that is what I asked for. He did good, it matches the hat his mother got me.

Have I mentioned where he went? I can't remember. He went to Italy on a school trip. As soon as he has pics up on flickr I will link some here.

it's nice to have him home. It's probably a good thing he has Monday off, though.

In other family news. the boy had his 12th birthday last weekend! Since his dad was out of town we didn;t really have a party, but I took everyone out to McD's for dinner then the next morning we went to dunkin donuts. yummm.

It's been a rough year for him, starting middle school and all. We've finally settled into a manageable routine, but some mornings I have to literally shove him out the front door. And he finally gets to learn an instrument! He has always wanted to play the violin, so this year he joined orchestra.

blogger is not letting me upload pictures. :(

M has had a rough time with his dad out of town. He had a stomache ache all week.

They all took turns sleeping in my bed with me. I'm not sure why. Last night it was just M and when I woke up this morning, I had just barely enough bed to lay on. he was all the way to my side and over half the bed was empty. I'd rather him be a blanket hog than a bed hog. It does not make for a good nights sleep.

W is just his cute little self. He made his dad a top out of Lego to welcome him home. He did an exellent job.

That's pretty much it for this week. It's nice to know splitcat is back safe and sound.


No comments: