Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Untitled

So this is my crafty for the week. E got a rainbow loom for Christmas so I have been learning how to use it so I can help her learn. It's really a pretty fascinating thing. You need very good spatial and visual skills to do this, especially if you want to create your own patterns. These are ones I made following the directions on the website. I went and bought some more rubber bands the other day and they had just put out some glow in the dark ones. I love glow in the dark anything, so of course I bought them. They glow really well.

There are only a few kids at E's school wearing these, so she has had lots of requests for some. She definitely likes the attention and I hope it helps her make some friends. All the girls she usually hangs out with are in different classes this year, and unfortunately, this is the year where girls start being obnoxious. I told her that sadly, it only gets worse from here.

No comments: