Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday 4/52

I have not accomplished anything this week except surviving. I took the girl to the audiologist because she failed her hearing test twice. She can hear fine.

Last night I had to take her to the urgent care because she hurt her wrist. Thankfully it is just a sprain.
It's been a while since I had to go there. It was a bit nostalgic as the whole reason I started this blog was because I was spending so much time at urgent care. Hence the title of this blog.

Saturday night I was at the dining room table on my laptop and the kids were asleep in the living room. About midnight I heard someone get up and head towards the bathroom. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone in the kitchen. I got up to ask what they needed and saw it was M. He walked over to the garbage can and stood there. I shouted out "Wait! This isn't the bathroom!" Alas, I was too late. He gave me a weird look and pulled his pants down and peed in the garbage can. I was laughing so hard I couldn;t breathe. He just kept looking at me like I was insane. When he was done he just pulled his pants back up and went back to bed.

I asked him the next morning if he remembered and he said no. Then he said he thought it was a dream. He tried to argue with me that is was really just a dream until I asked how would I know what he had dreamed. He was both amused and embarrassed. I laughed for about an hour every time I thought about it. When I finally went to bed, thinking I had stopped laughing, I lay down and promptly starting giggling, which soon turned to full on laughter. I woke splitcat up laughing then told him what happened.

This is the only highlight of my week. The rest of the week I am choosing to forget ever happened.

No comments: