Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Good News

I don't have to have a c-section!!! The dr.'s office confirmed that baby "B" is indeed head down and in place. I will be going in on Monday night for an induction, unless I go into labor before that. So thank you to everyone who prayed for turning babies. I asked the nurse to tell me how big I was measuring today. She said 47 weeks(normal pregnancies last 40-42).

I had a very lovely baby shower last night. I had a very good time. Ate lots of chocolate. Received lots of really nice gifts.

I guess that is all. We take the boy to open house tomorrow and meet his new teacher. I am going to miss him. Life is about to change really drastically.

1 comment:

Scott said...

The Fields can't wait to meet the two newest additions to your household! We'll be praying, 4boymom