Wednesday, August 02, 2006

We have a date!

Unless I go into labor early, I will be having a c-section on August 15. It's so nice to finally have a date. I was a little worried she might make me go an extra week.

Splitcat has been finishing up the little projects around the house, and he and his father pressure washed the house yesterday. We are also getting a new front door this week. I've been making progress and filling up garbage bags with trash and stuff to donate to the thrift store. I can't believe how much stuff I've gotten rid of this past year.

That's the only news today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh sure fine. I take it this means you will NOT be helping us move the heavy furniture when we move to Canada on the 16th. Boy. Some people will do anything to get out of helping friends.

We are really happy for you!

Karenee said...

{{{hugs}}} Looking forward to the post letting us all know how it went and exactly how splendid these babies really are.