Friday, August 18, 2006

Home at last

We are home!! Things are going as well as they ever do when you bring a baby home. They actually slept 4 hours last night. They are eating well and sometimes sleeping well. And they have very distinct personalities.

We had a very quiet hospital stay. It helped us to get to know the boys pretty well. P. and E. were very excited to meet their brothers, and have done well so far. P. is loving Kindergarten. He seemed so much more grown up suddenly. The girl asked me if I had to push at the hospital to have the babies. I guess we watched too much discovery health channel while I was pregnant.

It is weird not to be so very huge. I can't believe they weighed a combined 14.6 lbs. Yet they seem so very very tiny.

It's feeding time! I gotta go. check out splitcat's blog for pictures.

1 comment:

Karenee said...

Awww.... they're just sooo cute! {{{hugs}}} Congratulations on surviving two births in one day! I will pray that you will manage plenty of rest and that they won't be too overwhelming.