Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another Day

I got P. all signed up for Kindergarten. I didn't get to post yesterday because I spent a good portion of the day driving around to do dental screenings and pick up other paperwork necessary to enter school. This particular school is a Charter School. They are allowed to spend their money as they see fit. Each kindergarten has its own garden space. The walls in the hallways are covered in murals and student artwork. They actually get to take art and music. I think P. will love it. Also, as part of the charter, students are released early on Wed. so the teachers can meet and strategize and study other schools and their methods. I was also glad to hear it is a full day kindergarten, so school gets out at 2:20.

We spent a good portion of last night trying to finalize our home rearrangement, since splitcat will be on spring break next week. I think we've decided to have P. and E. share a room and give the babies E.'s room. It will take the least effort. They think it is a great idea. It makes me a little sad, since I could use my girlie imagination for E.'s room, now I've got to figure out how to make their room cozy for both a boy and girl.

I suppose that is all for now.

No comments: