Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday

I had a successful consignment shopping day. I found a nice set of crib bedding for not to much and some more clothes that fit. I went with my Mother-in-law and we had a nice time. I've decided to do a winnie the pooh nursery. I resisted it with my first two because it was so popular, but splitcat and I have so much pooh stuff that we collected pre-children, and I've nowhere to put it. Plus pooh is pretty gender neutral if I have a boy and girl. I'm excited to have a new room to decorate. The plan is to put the baby's room in what is now the master bedroom. We will be moving our bedroom downstairs into splitcat's office. Our room is painted a really dark green, so I would like to paint it a soft sage green. All the nursery furniture is white, so I think that will make a nice contrast.

P. and E. had nurseries that were not overtly thematic. P.'s was moons and stars, blue and yellow, but it was very subtle. E.'s was very feminine/country. Here is what it looked like right before she got her big girl bed.




She has the smallest room in the house. It's a little crowded with her big bed, but she likes it. Once I get her coverlet ironed, I'll post her after pictures. Her new bedding was one of my embroidery machine projects.

Well. I think I am rambling now, it is late and I should probably be asleep. Good night.




No comments: