Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's a................

BOY! and a ?!

Yep, we only had one show off today. Baby B is a Boy. Baby A is uncooperative. I have another ultrasound in 4 weeks. Baby A is currently lying in a breech position, and that apparently makes it more difficult to see anyway. I think the tech had a guess, but she won't tell unless she's 100% sure. I hope that means it is a girl. Splitcat is still unwilling to discuss names. He wants to know what they both are. But they both looked good and were exactly the right size for their age. They each have their own placenta, so they are most likely fraternal. When she was trying to see Baby A she hit a weird spot on my uterus that felt like someone kicked me. It's still sore. She said since this was my third pregnancy it was a irritable uterus and it looked to be contracting slightly. I'm not showing any signs of preterm labor, so that is good, too.

The children are spending the night with their grandparents. It's very quiet. We went out to dinner and I made splitcat take me to Home Depot to look at paint and other stuff. I kind of want to paint a mural on the nursery walls, but I can't decide. We have so much to do to get ready. We are still debating where to move our bedroom. We may partition off part of the downstairs living room. It will take a lot less work than if splitcat has to move out of his office. But I told him we'd have to remove the paneling on the lower half of the wall and paint, it's just way to ugly at the moment. It would also be better for hearing everyone upstairs.

I guess that's all for tonight. I hope it was more coherent for you Because I Said So.

No comments: